6.27.2007

Random Thoughts Monday...

[Originally posted: 5/14/2007]

Lessee...

  • Uh, shopping at outdoor malls on sunny days is nice.........
  • People who drive 65 in the fast lane then give me a dirty look when I pass them are stupid.
  • I don't like stupid people.
  • People who pounce on a new check out lane when it opens even though you are in front of them in line then when the checker points to you and says you were in front of them and then mumble under their breath that 'well they should pay attention' are fucking assholes.
  • I hate fucking assholes.
  • Making your own ringtones is cool.
  • I want a Mac.
  • I'm going to the driving range today.
  • The survivor finale was predictable and kinda boring even though this was one of the BEST suvivor season ever.
  • When my office mate leaves next week I'm going to steal his monitor and have 2 on my machine and that makes me cool.
  • That is all for now.

No comments: